Lincoln Head 2018

Lincoln Head 2018 – Update 18th March

The long-awaited day is finally here and, looking out of the window, I hope you’ll all agree that cancelling the event was the correct thing to do. The event organisers of the Lincoln 10k also cancelled their event so the inclement weather has doubly hit sporting events here.

I am pleased to say that the Lincoln Head Organising Committee have decided to issue full refunds to all competitors and, I’d once again like to thank you all for entering our event.

We will try to re-schedule our 2018 Head soon and would very much like to welcome you all to that one if we can gain the appropriate permissions and backing.  And fingers crossed for the weather!

Best Wishes

Rob Newbutt

Lincoln Rowing Centre


Lincoln Head 2018 – Cancelled

I’m sure that many of you will be unsurprised by the news that, with deep regret, we are forced to cancel the Head due to the severe weather forecast for this weekend for pretty much the whole of the country.

I would like to thank you all for entering and hope to see you soon, by the water somewhere, when the weather improves!

Thank you

Rob Newbutt

Organising Committee Chairman



Final Draw added 14th March.

Final Draw


Local Rules

Competitor Information

Travel and Parking

Spectator Information

Safety Plan

Welfare Policy

Risk Assessment

Instructions For Officials

Leave a Reply