Lincoln Head 2018 – Update 18th March

The long-awaited day is finally here and, looking out of the window, I hope you’ll all agree that cancelling the event was the correct thing to do. The event organisers of the Lincoln 10k also cancelled their event so the inclement weather has doubly hit sporting events here.

I am pleased to say that the Lincoln Head Organising Committee have decided to issue full refunds to all competitors and, I’d once again like to thank you all for entering our event.

We will try to re-schedule our 2018 Head soon and would very much like to welcome you all to that one if we can gain the appropriate permissions and backing. And fingers crossed for the weather!

Best Wishes

Rob Newbutt

Lincoln Rowing Centre

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.