Lincoln Head 2018 – Update 15th March

I’m sure that many of you will have been looking at the weather forecast for Lincoln for Sunday with some trepidation.  Based upon recent Met Office forecasts, we have decided to do an initial GO/NO GO decision tomorrow morning at 10am (16th March).

Whatever the Organising Committee’s decision at that point will be posted here and sent to the email addresses provided on the entries.

If at that point we decide to wait until Saturday Morning 10am before giving the final GO/NO GO then this will also be communicated tomorrow morning with the final Saturday morning decision being communicated as above.

Thank you

Rob Newbutt

Organising Committee Chairman

Leave a Reply